Want to create next-level chain stitches while embroidering your favorite garments? Then you’re looking for a chainstitch embroidery machine. It is not easy to come with a quality embroidery machine like this. Even though it is incredibly useful, not many people use it. So it is rarely available in the market.
Luckily, we found some models that were entirely worthy of your time. They offered the best results we could ever expect. And what’s even better, they were utterly made to last. If you want to learn more about them and possibly buy one for your embroidery work with chain stitches machine, then take a look below!
What is the Best Embroidery Machines for Chainstitch?
Before doing in-depth research looking for a quality machine that fits our purpose, we found only a couple of machines worth having.
They fit all our key points to be a quality chainstitch embroidery machine worth considering. These features include:
- Excellent Adjustments – You can set them up according to your needs and achieve top-notch results.
- Practical Features – Even the toughest of jobs, you can get them done with the array of features these machines offer.
- Heavy-Duty System – It doesn’t matter what fabric you want to work with, both machines will handle them.
- Easy Operation – Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you can learn how to use them in hours.
- Quality Build – They’re well-made and designed to last from the outside to the inside.
- Manual Designs – Because they were made for chain-stitching and embroidery simultaneously, they’re hand-operated. This ensures maximum precision for maximum-quality results.
So, did we convince you of taking a look at our reviews? If that’s the case, here’s what you’re looking for:
1. Best Choice: Worlden GY10-1 Chain Stitch Embroidery Machine.
We’re going to start with what we think is the best chain stitch machine that also produces embroidery and is operated by hand. That would be the Worlden GY10-1.
It uses a hand-cranking design that makes the embroidery and chain-stitching super-precise. You won’t have to rely on an automated machine that makes movement mistakes. Instead, you’ll operate its movement, so you can achieve maximum precision no matter what you’re making.
Because it is not a computerized chain stitch embroidery machine, you only get analog features worth having. This includes a practical presser foot, a pulley, a V-belt, and rubber sets with rings. Don’t overlook the extra accessories, like the screwdriver, scissors, pliers, and threading wires.
You can still control many other factors when using, including stitching speed and tension. Combining these features and accessories will deliver a fantastic machine all around.
Why We Liked It?
- Offers exceptional features
- Boasts useful accessories & pieces
- Has a decent cost for its quality
- Makes threading & adjusting easy
If you want maximum control over your stitching and embroidering processes, then you’ll appreciate the level of convenience this model offers. For the price, it is a must-have option.
2. Premium Choice: Axis Single Needle Chain Stitch Embroidery Machine
As the second choice, we have a single needle chain stitch embroidery machine coming directly from Axis.
What sets it apart at first is the freehand operation. You can achieve fantastic custom designs on any fabric type thanks to this design, using the freehand crank to stitch and the movable head for directions.
People say this is the best alternative to a Singer 114W103, and they wouldn’t be wrong. The quality level it offers plus the magnificent results you can get are simply unbeatable.
Making adjustments and operating is not too difficult, either. One of the main advantages goes into the needle bar holder, straightforward enough to make needle changes a piece of cake.
This machine also comes with a low-speed motor, so you can stitch stuff with more precision and fewer mistakes. Along with the practical buttons and adjustments, you’ll have a blast creating custom embroiders.
Why We Liked It?
- Ensures nearly-perfect precision
- Allows ideal customization of stitches
- Requires little effort to operate
- Adjustments are amazingly handy
Despite its seemingly high price, the machine performs like no other. The level of precision and adjustability are unmatched. We recommend it for professionals who want premium results.
Setting up your sewing equipment with a quality chainstitch embroidery machine (for sale) won’t be easy if you look in the wrong places. Luckily, you can use this article to pick precisely what you need and save tons of time and money in the process.
Remember to get the one that best meets with your budget and overall stitching needs. That should be enough to get you exactly what you’re looking for – without regrets! So choose one now and get started with your stitching!